Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 8 - getting so big!

This week found us visiting with family and enjoying our first Thanksgiving with Brian.  I'll post those pictures separately since I have so many from this week.  Here I'll post all the just Brian or just our family of three pictures.  There are plenty of those!

First, here's a video of him kicking and stretching.  Password is kick


Brian is really enjoying his baths now!  He loves to play in the warm water

Grandma Brenda and Grandpa Dell brought Brian this "Bumbo" chair that lets him sit up.  It's awesome, and he really loved it! 


Chillin' in his swing - with his legs crossed and a very nonchalant look on his face!

Sleeping on Daddy's chest.  This is the "Dad's Team" outfit, but I didn't get a picture of the front.  It's still too "big" but already too short, so I doubt this one will get much air time.

A cute little grin - too bad the cell phones don't take great pictures in low light!

Sleeping on Daddy's chest - wait, this is looking familiar.  I love it when they snuggle like this!

My little Zag!  I am an Alum of Gonzaga University and I picked up this great outfit when I was up in Spokane this summer.  He looks so cute in it!  



Ah, the mom recliner.  Best on the market!

We got a new crib mobile for Brian this week, and it's wonderful.  The animals are hanging from the "leaves" by two strings, and as the leaves rotate around, the animals "flip" which gives him something to watch.  I'll get a good video one of these days.

While sitting in the car with him during a recent shopping excursion, he decided to try sitting up on his own. He was pushing off of my legs and leaning up against the seat in front of me.  He made some great faces while he was doing it!


Just a picture of my boys.  Love my boys!

I love this outfit!  And he was making some great faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment