Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Video

Ok, so here's an attempt at sharing video of Brian.  Leave a comment and let me know if it works for you on your connection or not, so I'll know how to do this in the future.  There's a password (keeps random people from reusing the video other places) that is all lower case - "floor".

Enjoy watching him play on the floor.  :)

*edit* I'm working on the audio for this.  For some reason compressing the file ditched the sound - and that was half of the reason I posted it.  More (hopefully) soon. 


Playing on the floor from Kelly R on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Video worked good....can't wait to hear the sound! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, typing without brain engaged....the grammar police will be all over me! I meant WELL! :)

    ReplyDelete