Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 13

Just pictures - my brain is too tired to come up with anything witty to say.  :)

Brian loves to lay on his changing table and play - in this case he's checking out one of his books.


Grandma Amy sends me great pictures of Brian playing when I'm at work - this morning he was discovering his cool turtle with the great hair.  This guy really makes him smile! 


Playing with Daddy in the swing


 Our friends Thomas and Lauren came to visit us this weekend.  Here are a few pictures of Lauren enjoying Brian (he certainly enjoyed her too) and one of the boys playing games with Brian watching.  He's starting to enjoy stuffed animals (thanks for this frog - and other cool stuff - Thomas and Lauren).


Papa Chuck helps out Grandma Amy with the afternoon shift after he gets off work (and before I get home).  Thanks, Papa Chuck!


Brian prefers to be standing up (or sitting up) now instead of laying back on us.  Here he is standing up with Daddy.


And here he is standing up across Daddy's knee - I had to take this picture.  Isn't he just too adorable in the jeans?  :)


I have a Moby sling that I haven't really used so far.  I tried it out this weekend, and he seemed to like it just fine (as long as he was in a mellow mood, anyways).  Here he is just chillin' out.  Nice to have a "hands-free" option for the baby boy!


And here he is enjoying one of his toys.  He's really started holding things on his own, and checking them out in a very serious fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment