Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 27 - caught up (at least for a few days)

Update: Saturday

I just found a whole bunch of cell phone pics from this week that I didn't put in the mix. I knew there were more pictures!  So, look for an update with the other pictures (especially some great ones with Aunt Julie) in the next few days.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog post ...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AH, I'm caught up! Can you believe it? I can't!! These are the pictures from last week ... and I managed to get them up before this week was over.


Here are a couple of pictures of the three of us in honor of Brian's 6 month birthday on 4/4/11.  He's getting so big!


He's really enjoying this ball now.  His favorite toy changes by the day, but at least for a few days this was it!


Did you say something?


This looks like a game of hide and seek but he's just sleeping.  Can that really be comfortable?  He seems to find the strangest ways to sleep!


"My First Fort" by Brian


Slobbering on Papa Chuck.



The jungle gym of Grandma!


Ah, sweet morning smiles!


Followed by a little Yoga to get the blood flowing.  Man, this kid can do planks with the best of them!


All tuckered out, napping.  So sweet.


"What do you mean the socks go on my feet not in my mouth?  My feet go in my mouth, so it makes sense my socks should be there too ..."


Walter has the best "hair"  Just don't let go of the wrong end, Brian!


Studying the toy bar ...


Super Baby!  He gets his bibs turned around sometimes and looks like a super hero in flight!


Remember last week when Brian was chewing on the table?  Grandma Amy moved him away from the table a bit, and he's protesting!


A walk around the block - and some more of that yoga stretching ... really, how does he get his foot that far up there and manage to look so nonchalant about it?


My sister came to visit this weekend on her way to some training.  It was fun to get to introduce her and Brian - he really seemed to enjoy her.  I can't wait for her kids to meet him soon too!


Miscellaneous cute shot - it just doesn't get old looking at his sweet face!


We had dinner at Fuddruckers this week.  Brian really enjoys the high chair now (until your food arrives, of course).  In the last picture he had just noticed the ceiling fan over his left shoulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment