Sunday, April 17, 2011

More week 27

Round two - I found even more pictures!  I'll put them at the top so they get seen.  If I'd have thought about it for very long I'd have realized there were some very important pictures missing.  However, I blame the sleep deprivation for the fact that I completely spaced these.

We don't very often get pictures with us three girls together...

A bunch of cute, random pictures of Brian and Aunt Julie together. When you see them staring off to the left, they're watching golf. 


 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OK, I finally edited the rest of the week 27 pictures.  Here they are.  Some of these are blurry, but I think they're fun so I'm putting them in anyways.  I've also updated Brian's weekly pictures to include this weeks.  I won't get to the pictures from this week any time soon so I wanted you to see just how cute he is.  Still.  Always!  :)


Here is Brian sitting in Grandma Amy's rocking chair from when she was a kid.  In the first picture, Brian is looking at Aunt Julie ...


These are from a restaurant where we had lunch while my sister was here.  Brian spent lots of time with her, and they had fun.  Some of these are blurry (ok, really blurry!) due to cell phone camera user error.  But they're still cute...


Notice the progression here.  Holding the foot.  Tasting the foot.  Eating the foot!


This is Sophie la Girafe.  No really, google it.  She's been around since 1961, and we got her on the recommendation of the guy at the AT&T cell phone store.  And he loves her!  It's like a dog toy for our son.  But we call it a teething toy because that sounds better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment