Thursday, April 14, 2011

Videos!

Ok, I have so many cute videos I thought I'd take the time to share a few.  I'm still trying to figure out what video service I like best, so bear with me.  :)


Here is one from today that I just had to start with.  Brian is loving the "Peekaboo" game now, and Grandma Amy was playing with him when I picked him up today.





Here's one of him when he discovered how to crinkle paper at the Fuddruckers (w27). Since then he has wanted to get his hands on all things paper!



Here's a cute set of two videos from week 26. We were playing together on the guest bed. The first is just him sitting up being cute. It's pretty short, and it loses focus at the end. Sorry about that.



The second is him laying down talking to me in his own language. He has so many wonderful noises (and trust me, you can tell what he's saying even when he's not saying any words).




This last one is of him playing with the rolling toy on his bouncer (w27). He's been fascinated with it since day one; I can just sit and watch him study it for hours. It's great to watch him explore his world. Such a smart boy! (The look on his face at the end is because he looked up into the flash - and it's bright!)

No comments:

Post a Comment