Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 41 - an update

OK, so I haven't gotten around to getting pictures organized yet, but I have been taking some. Brian is at 41 weeks now - halfway through 9 months! He's working on tooth number 8 (4 on top, three on the bottom, working on that 4th one now). He's also been standing up on his own for a few seconds from time to time, and will walk around the coffee table or other pieces of furniture. He hasn't figured out walking on his own yet, but it can't be far away.

Brian and I had a good first week home together, as Cory started his classes this week. We're still organizing and trying to get settled, but we found some time to just play as well. He's adjusting well to the elevation, heat, humidity (or lack there of) and time zone - some times I think the adjustment was easiest for him! We're working on getting back to a good sleeping schedule, and he's doing better with that.

We checked out a cool church that Cory's old college friend attends on the East side this week and really liked it. Brian got to experience his first church nursery and did wonderfully. The ladies really loved him! It's definitely on a short list of churches we like, so I'm glad he did well away from us. It was refreshing to sit through a service without worrying that he was going need something from me.

Here's a cute picture from a recent grocery shopping trip. While I was unloading groceries, he slid over to the side and started lounging - and it made for a great shot!

Hopefully this week I'll start getting caught up on pictures. I hope you're all doing well. Love you all!

1 comment: