Sunday, February 6, 2011

Talking to Mama

Well I don't have the pictures for this week ready yet.  In fact, they're still on the camera and phones at the moment. I do, however, have a cute video of most of the different ways Brian talks to us.  He was talking to me while I was taking pictures of him on Friday, his 4 month birthday.  So I took a video, and decided to share it.  Don't mind me being silly in the background - I forget how well the camera picks up my voice.  :)


Talking to Mama on my 4 month Birthday from Kelly R on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Technology is wonderful! I love seeing and hearing Brian. Thanks for all the work that goes into keeping up this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos of your little Brian, he has a very contagious smile, laugh and is quite a character. Could watch videos of him all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I enjoy posting the pictures and videos so that friends and family can keep up with our little man. I get behind, but it makes it fun to look back over what last week was like and see just how different this week is. Every week it's like that - amazing how quickly he grows!

    ReplyDelete