Sunday, June 12, 2011

36 weeks and counting

So I've decided that I'll be lucky to keep up in the next few weeks as we get ready for the move, and catching up isn't going to happen.  So we're going to skip ahead to the current week, and I'll go back and fill in those last few when I have time.  They'll be out of order, but it's still fun to look at them.

This week, Brian is working on tooth number 6 - on the top left side.  We've had a bit of a rough week with sleeping, and eating, and attitude, and ... well you get the idea.  But yesterday and today have been much better, and we're thankful for that!  Brian also got to swim with Gram Amy this week - a first as she doesn't get in the pool for just anyone!  But they had fun while Mama and Daddy were getting things done around the house.

Here are some cute pictures.  I got lazy and didn't hardly take any pictures (until today, of course).  But he Brian did a great job being photogenic today so I got some great shots.

We finally had our friends Teresa and Jason over this weekend.
Here is Brian with his "Auntie" Teresa!

A whole bunch of random shots of Brian playing this morning.  He was having fun, and made some great faces. 
 
Love this look on his face!
 
 Sleepy Boy!

Teething ... on everything!

A fuzzy picture of Brian hugging on his Daddy.  So sweet to see my boys loving each other!

 Eyes closed - just like Mama and Gram!

Such a happy boy.  These morning pictures from Gram Amy are getting me through my last few weeks at work!


My little engineer in training - figure out how things work ...
 He looks like he's going to open Gram's lockbox with his toes!

Mmm, prunes!

 Just playing ...

 Playing at Gram's

Cory wasn't feeling well, and Brian was crabby.  I left them home while I got us some dinner, and this is how I found them when I got back!

 Hello world!

 Playing with Daddy.  They were making faces at each other and they finally settled on the same one!
 Brian in Cory's arms.  Brian being tickled by Cory - and laughing out loud!

Brian on Cory's shoulder - he loves it up there!

(Check out this comparison from week 19, Feb 11th)


 Brian hanging out with Papa Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment