Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 23

Week 34 saw Grandma Brenda out to help with the house again.  It also saw Brian sitting up on his own like a champ.  He's really not wobbly any more - it's like he's been doing this for a while now.  Oh wait, he has.  :)  He's getting so talkative - really wants to be saying real words, but for now it just comes out a really cute sounds.  He's also laughing out loud consistently.  And it's such a cute laugh!  Each day brings something different - he's growing up right in front of our eyes!  Enjoy the pictures...


Ahoy, Matey!  I love this picture of him out strolling.  The hat was a little crooked because someone was pulling on the strings.  :)


Playing with Grandma Brenda


Sleeping in the stroller.  He decided to get comfy.  Feet up - check.  Hand to rest my head on - check.  Nap time!


Did you need something?  I'm playing here, if you didn't notice ...


Our little drummer boy.  His hands were moving so fast the cell phone only got one picture where you could even see them!


Reading the paper with Papa Chuck.  Bye, bye tablecloth.


Sitting up in the shopping cart at Target, and having a blast.  I can't believe he's big enough to be doing this.  Sure makes shopping easier since he enjoys sitting there looking around at all the people and stuff.


Random cute smile pictures - really, this is the only way I make it through my work week.  Thanks, Grandma Amy for always sending me cute pictures of my boy!


He's gotten to where he likes to fall asleep with his bunny (or frog, or turtle, you get the idea).  I'll just sit in the rocker while he's settling in, then take it from him once he's really out.  I can't wait until he's old enough that I can leave him this way - he really likes to snuggle when he's sleeping.


Chillin' in my sun glasses!  This one is his weekly pictures, but it was so cute I had to put it here as well.  Brian has definitely "got it goin' on," to quote the neighbor.


Miscellaneous random picture for no reason at all except that I think he's pretty handsome.  :)


Playing with all the best toys - vitamin bottles and measuring cups and other cool stuff.  And talking up a storm!


His (and my) new favorite stuffed animal - Buccee!  For those of you not from around here, he's the mascot for the local convenience stores, and he's very popular.  Brian has been staring at a red mug with his picture on it for a while, so we got him his very own Buccee the beaver to play with.


He just about fills up his changing table now.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment